Proyek2 di Indonesia
I’ve recently completed several projects in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, as part of my ongoing involvement with the art and cultural communities there. Projects which I led or worked on include:
- Good Hair Days short film series,
- Meta-Meta professional development event
- Cool water for burning questions publication,
- Malu-malu kucing exhibition,
- The eyes have it painting workshop and exhibition at Lir Space (On day Monday #21 profile)
- Workshop-workshop professional development seminar at Lir Space.
- Goolwa’s Best Dressed (development)
- Jogja’s Best Dressed (presented at Pesta Boneka, by Papermoon Puppet Theatre in 2012 and in Cemeti Art House’s ‘One Night Stand’ exhibition event, as part of their Turning Targets 25 years program).
Teman2 manis di Jogja, setiap hari aku pikir tentang kalian. Komunitas seni dan kultur oleh Jogja lebih gaul dari pada tempat2 lain!